- ZoneAire: Cooling from 8000-13500 Btu/h
- Heating from 10700 Btu/h
- Up to 9.5 EER
- Comfort & Convenience
- 4-In-1 System: air conditioner, dehumidifier, heater and fan or 3-in-1 system without heat
- Dual hose models for up to 40% faster, more efficient cooling
- Single hose models for easy setup
- Self-evaporative condensate system means no bucket to empty
- Condensate overflow protection will shut unit off if overflow tank becomes full
- Heavy-duty hoses extend up to 60 inches for additional use and installation flexibility.
- 24-hour timer
- 3 fan speeds
- Plugs into standard 115-volt outlet
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Auto restart after power outage
- Easy-roll casters for portability
- Stores easily in most closets
- Window kit fits both vertical and horizontal window openings
- All installation accessories included
- UL and C-UL-US listed
||115 Volts - 15 Amps
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost
|Air Flow CFM
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 9/1/2019 to 12/20/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/31/2019
Receive between a $30 and $50 rebate with purchase of qualifying Friedrich Room Air Conditioners. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/31/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.