All refrigerator with drawer features convenient door storage, rapid cool down and the industry's most even temperature stability
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down
- Insulated thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum efficiency and preservation while maximizing capacity
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 5.1 cu. ft. capacity, stores 115 12-oz cans
- MaxStore™ smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items and is capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Tall item storage: Half-width interior shelf and extra door storage allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- Also includes 1 cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelf and 1 fixed steel-framed glass shelf
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarm signals when drawer is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Pristine arctic white interior easily wipes clean and efficient white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to (115) 12-oz cans Storage Configuration
(1) full-width and (1) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelves
(1) fixed steel-framed glass shelf
(1) MaxStore™ Utility Bin Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.