Maximum capacity, full-depth refrigeration storage
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 5.3 cu. ft. capacity, stores 190 12-oz cans
- 2 FreshFlo™ white commercial-grade steel shelves are cantilevered, fully adjustable and perforated to allow cool air to efficiently circulate throughout the cabinet
- Flat interior door allows for full-depth storage
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Pristine arctic white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Finish: stainless steel
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to (115) 12-oz cans Storage Configuration
Cantilevered FreshFlo™ white commercial-grade steel shelves are perforated to allow cool air to efficiently circulate throughout the cabinet Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.