This outdoor Refrigerator features Dynamic Cooling Technology for rapid cool down and even temperature stability
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ rapidly cools and delivers the industry's most even temperature stability
- Marvel Prime™ controls for precise, frost-free temperature management between 34° and 42° F
- Audible alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature ensure your contents stay at optimal temperature
- Thermal-efficient insulated cabinet ensures optimum energy efficiency and cooling performance
- Two fully-adjustable, cantilever FreshFlo™ stainless steel shelves
- Door lock provides added security
- Efficient white LED lighting illuminates arctic white interior
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically closes door
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged 4" adjustable flat toe grill
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 1-year warranty
- Up to 154 12-oz cans
- 5.3 cu. ft.
(2) cantilever, fully adjustable FreshFlo™ stainless steel commercial-grade steel shelves Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 26-7/32" D (including handle) Finish/Door Options
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.