Protect what's under your barbecue grill and show your Napoleon pride with the Napoleon Grill Mat For Large Grills. Great for ensuring your deck and patio are safe from oil and grease damage, this easy-to-clean mat is ideal for larger gas barbecue grills and measures 90 by 35-inches (228.6cm by 88.9 cm). If you're using a charcoal barbecue grill, this fire-resistant mat is perfect for providing protection against accidentally dropped coals and errant sparks. The non-slip, diamond plate pattern is a stylish grey color, ideal for upping your grill's flare factor while protecting your beautiful outdoor living area. This product is not recommended for use on composite decking. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- This easy-to-clean mat wipes clean for small spills and can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Protect what's under your barbecue grill with the Napoleon Grill Mat For Large Grills, measuring 90 by 35-inches (228.6 cm by 88.9 cm)
- The nonslip, grey, diamond plate pattern is stylish and won't seem out of place under your barbecue
- When using a charcoal barbecue grill, this fire-resistant mat is perfect for providing protection against accidentally dropped coals and errant sparks
- Great for ensuring your deck and patio are safe from oil and grease damage
- This product is not recommended for use on composite decking materials
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.