Grill well into the night without having to try and juggle food, tools and your phone's flashlight. Illuminate your grill workspace with the hands free Universal Handle Light from Napoleon. Clip the Universal Handle Light to the handle on your grill lid, or clip it to your tongs and spatula to shine a light on the food that you're grilling. This extra bright LED lights will last for ages of use. The Light even comes with four long lasting LR44 button batteries so you're ready to grill in the dark right out of the package. These little lights have a built in magnet that will attach themselves to most metal surfaces and stay put, but if that's not what you need, clip it, with the included clip, to shelves, handles, monitors, even books. The Universal Napoleon Handle Lights are lightweight. You can direct the illumination wherever it's needed with a 360 rotation and 60 of tilt on both sides. These Universal Handle Lights are fantastic for lighting your way in the dark, not just at the grill, but anywhere you need some light.
- Great for additional, directional lighting for DIY projects, books, and camping
- Push button operation is easy to turn on and off
- Durable casing is ideal for outdoor use
- The clip attaches to metal tools or the BBQ handle; perfect for hands-free grilling
- Lightweight, rotates 360 and has a 60 tilt radius
- Comes with long lasting batteries to use these BBQ grill lights straight out of the box
- This multipurpose, powerful LED provides direct light for hands-free barbecuing
- Built-in magnets help keep the Grill Lights stable and stationary on metal surfaces
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.