- Three fan speeds
- Auto function senses heat from the cooking surface and adjusts fan speed
- Extended capture area ensures removal of smoke and odor
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Dimmer lighting - for a soft lighting effect
- Two Infrared Keep-Hot Lamps hold food warm until serving time
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Dishwasher safe grease collection trays are easily removed
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Vertical or horizontal ducting direction
- Seven different blowers to choose from the line up according to cooking needs
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers
- Blowers sold separately
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Approved by CSA/UL for damp environments
- 27" depth hood is a perfect companion to the Pro Grand professional range
- Chiseled design for a seamless integration into any kitchen
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Easy to view recessed control panel with stainless steel buttons
- Stainless steel professional style baffle filters
- No need to worry about lingering odors or smoke with these elegant ventilation systems offering powerful three fan speed and delayed shut off tackling lingering odors for up to ten minutes. And cleaning your filters has never been easier with the simple and quick removable dishwasher-safe baffle filters and grease collection trays.
- Powerfully Quiet® ventilation systems
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Required distance above range/rangetop/cooktop
|Diameter of air duct (in) top
|Diameter of air duct (in) back
|No-return airflow flap
|Delay shut off modes
||EXTNCB25, RFPLT1000P, RFPLT600, RJ310, WC10
|Number of lights
|Type of lamps used
|Total power of the lamps (W)
|Grease filter material
||Washable stainless steel
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.