The Zephyr ZMI-M90BS Essentials Europa Series Milano Wall Range Hood is one of the original curved-glass canopy range hoods and has become an icon by virtue of its timeless design. Now upgraded with Zephyr's DCBL Suppression System, Milano takes range hood detail and performance to higher grounds.
- For a contemporary kitchen design, this wall mount vent hood is a perfect fit
- Helps solve all your kitchen ventilation problems with this 36-inch wide vent hood
- Easily see what you're cooking with its LED bulb that provides extra lighting at you cooking surface
- Add a sleek and modern look to your kitchen with this stainless steel color vent hood
- Five powerful speed levels plus boost
- 250-715 CFM internal blower
- Internal blower sones: 0.8-5.8
- Aluminum mesh filters
- Electronic integrated controls with LCD screen
- Auto delay off
- Dual-level lighting
- Bloom HD LED lights: 6W x 2
- Internal blower - vertical: 8-inch round
- Internal blower - horizontal: NA
- Stainless steel construction
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Mounting height: 26-inch - 34-inch
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
||590, 390, 290
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
||Bloom™ HD LED
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 34
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
||26.5 - 50
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.