Tucked neatly out of sight within your cabinetry, the Zephyr Essentials Collection 30-In. Pisa Under-Cabinet Range Hood is a minimal alternative to your typical under-cabinet range hood. Powered by the strength of its 290-CFM blower, Pisa's low-profile body delivers stunning design and quality performance. Its retractable visor helps in the capture of air and puts control at your fingertips.
- Hide ductwork inside cabinetry with this under cabinet vent hood
- Vent all dirt and air pollutants like smoke, steam, and grease from your kitchen with this 30" wide vent hood
- No more having to worry about being unable to see properly due to low lighting as its halogen bulb effectively illuminates the cooking surface
- Give a modern look to your kitchen with this stainless steel color vent hood
- Mechanical slide controls
- Aluminum mesh filter
- Two halogen lights illuminate the cooktop surface
- Dual level lighting
- Vertical duct specifications: 6-inch round
- Horizontal duct specification: 6-inch round
- Color: Stainless Steel and Glass
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||24 - 32
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
||11.9375 - 18.75
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.