Sets the standard for subwoofers in this class with high dynamic power and low-noise performance thanks to Advanced YST II, a Linear Port, frontfiring design and other sophisticated features.
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- Front-firing active subwoofer
- Linear Port for minimizing extraneous noise
- 10" long-stroke cone driver with magnetic shielding
- High 100W dynamic power
- 25-180Hz low frequency response
- Selectable high-cut filter
- 100 W Dynamic Power
- 10" Driver with Long-Stroke Cone
- Selectable High-Cut Filter
- High-Density MDF Cabinet
|Advanced YST Technology
||Yes (Advanced YST II)
|High Cut Filter
||40 - 140 Hz
||25 - 180 Hz (-10 dB)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||13-3/8" x 13-3/8" x 15-3/16"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.