Flush built-in design has an integral liner to help protect cabinets. The CP57E series offers a broad selection of widths so you can choose the right size to suit your kitchen and cooking style. It also offers the capability to use external blower options (sold separately).rn
- External blower options sold separately.
- Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 22-1/2"
- Sones levels are typically half of comparable CFM internal blowers.
- 4-speed electronic controls, 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance.
- Two 6-Watt LED lamps (3000K), designed for durability and extra long life. You may never have to replace a lamp again! (1-level, Bulbs included)
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel Hi-Flow™ baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen.
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
|Optional (Sold Separately)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
|5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.