Enjoy entertaining outdoors or backyard meals and drinks with Danby's patented contemporary classic outdoor refrigerator. The contemporary classic compact features Danby's exclusive retro-inspired curved door design, spotless steel door finish, rubber-grip ergonomic chrome handle, and stylized chrome worktop. Its signature interior only outmatches the exterior features. Boasting 4.4 cubic feet (125 L) of storage and cooling space, it features two and a half-tempered glass shelves for maximum storage versatility and a see-through vegetable crisper with a glass top. In addition, this mini fridge is ready for fun in any weather with its waterproof electrical housing. There's more than enough room for larger bottles, and the spacious unit helps keep electricity bills in check with its ENERGY STAR rating and state-of-the-art mechanical thermostat. Maintenance and cleaning are simple with the automatic defrost system and spotless-steel finish. It also includes an efficient CanStor beverage dispenser and bright LED interior light. This small refrigerator also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening.
- 4.4 cu. ft. (125 L) capacity compact all refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- 4 castors featuring stainless steel ball bearings for rust-resistance
- Tested for cooling capacity in a tropical environment (109F / 43C)
- Rated to IPX4 water ingress protection for safety
- Waterproof electrical housing
- UV protected plastics
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Spotless steel door finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Automatic defrost
- Rubber-grip ergonomic door handle
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- 2 full-width and 1 half-width adjustable glass shelves
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Mechanical thermostat
- Interior LED light
- Scratch-resistant worktop
- Integrated door lock
- Reversible door hinge
- Crystal clear food grade waterproof ice bucket
Energy Star Rated:
4.4 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
4.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.