VERSATILE, POWERFUL, BEAUTIFUL
The versatile Nova Pro pairs natural flexibility with excellent functionality and distinctive looks. Its clean vertical lines and wrapped polished stainless edges make it a practical and beautiful choice for any kitchen style.
- 295, 395, 600 CFM with PRO motor
- 4 speed electronic control with Variable Air Management technology
- Energy efficient LED lights
- 15 minute delay auto shut off
- Convertible to ductless
- Optional ADA compliant wireless remote control
- 21.5" deep pro depth canopy
- Vari-duct top or direct rear venting
- Delayed Auto-Off - Automatically turns the fan off after a set time (varies by the hood).
- Direct Vent - Top or direct rear venting (horizontal) to eliminate the need for extra ducting.
- Led Light - Energy efficient and cool to the touch LED lighting.
- Pro - Metal impellers and metal housing around the motor.
- Remote Control (Optional) - Operate hood functions with an optional ADA compliant wireless remote.
||36" W x 29" H x 21 9/16" D
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Width in inches
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Color / Material
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : CFM
||295, 395, 600
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Controls
||4 Speed Electronic Control with White LED
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Lighting
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Grease Filter
||Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle
|FABER FEATURE : PRO MOTOR
|FABER FEATURE : VAM (for easy make up air compliance)
|Make Up Air Compliant
|ADA Compliant Remote Control
||Remote Control (optional)
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct Size
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct discharge (vertical or horizontal)
||Vertical or Horizontal
|DUCTING DETAILS : Venting Type
||Exterior and Recirculating Capable
|DUCTING DETAILS : Blower Included
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.