The Capital Cooking CGRT362B2-L Culinarian 36-In. Four-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Cooktop with 12-In. BBQ Grill is chock full of features and goodies to make cooking on the stove as easy as possible. The CGRT362B2-L has four high powered, open-top burners, each clocking in at 25,000 BTUs of cooking power, as well as a 12-In. barbecue grill.
- Culinarian Series range top with four 25,000 BTU open burners
- 12-In. stainless steel barbecue grill
- Burners are capable turning down to provide True Simmer of 145°
- EZ-Glides full extension removable drip tray mounted on ball bearing rail
- Stay-Cool , die-cast, chrome-plated, metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Commercial quality grates with cast iron grease gutters
- Liquid propane fueled
- 36 inches wide
- Stainless steel grill cover comes standard
- Images show alternative range top configurations; this model includes 4 burners and 12-In. grill
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.